Monday, December 7, 2015

krabi day 3: sharmaine

Very unmotivated to recount the day's events, will do so when I find motivation haha sorry
Meanwhile read xy's blog it's very comprehensive and cute
Sorryyyy bubz hehe
Oh oh oh I think Day 3 was the morning when I microwaved eggs for breakfast and it was so nice to find out that boarding and shit utilities has served me relatively well coz no choice but to improvise w microwave lol

Anw after everyone woke up we changed into trekking attire and went into the Van but clement didn't bring shoes or smth so he was gonna wear Cheryl's but he legit looked like a GER so thank god Chin lent him his shoes


Then we took the van and arrived at the temple place
Oh ya I rmb on the way Chin pointedto this tiny Golden thing up in the hill and said we're going there and I legit thought at first that the van was going to drive us up but no...
Actually prior to this I also had NO idea that we were going to climb 1237 steps, I thought trekking means legit trekking (like walking) and not climbing but no choice also so I had to suck it uppppp
But thank God past few weeks during As I still went to run a lot so I wasn't particularly unfit so going up was quite uneventful and ok



 Step 0


While going up I thought the monkeys were cute and simply told everyone to not carry plastic bags coz mac ritchie monkeys have taught me well
Oh ya funny thing was that JBL was with me in my bag so music was initially drifting out of my bag, quite funny imo until we decided ot stop playing music coz scared to attract monkeys




And then we were up I was right behind yohang and first-hand witnessed him grunting and shouting fyeah at the top rly sounds.... grotesque


So pretty! Can u see how we're above the clouds
Sian Im'm itching to edit this pic but lazy



Hi giresh


Oh nice I edited this yay love chrome w less saturation damn pretty


Look at howugly it is w/o editing eeeeyer


Funny coz mady is like "I'm deadbeat" and Cheryl is like "wah that was tough" and Chin is like "is there more?????"




fav but backlit a f





I think I recommended everyone to do the same pose
But ya it's damn nice 


Yihang act cool jk I made him pose coz good natural lighting is the best


Backlit as f but managed to salvage it and Loco looks so demure wtf




I have 5 of these pics and I chose the ugliest where everyone is least prepared (coz can't see the small icons) nice la shar


A little backlit or it could have been gorgeous
But I rly like this pic as it is alr


Cutiepie came up to me and I talked to it just to take pics of it but didn't have food to give him sigh


I think my obsession with risk is bordering unhealthy



Look at that disgusting backlight!!! Wah I suck at taking backlit pics sian damn uglyyyyy
(not u yohang, I meant the lighting)

 

Lol buddahception 


wah ange whole trip u look damn gud


poke



cutes i miss yallll


So glad the tourist took such a nice shot!




The way down was HELL coz my knees have always been shit probabylcoz of ballet and the whole archilles tendon shit so when I went these crazy steps my knees just started hurting either tgt or one at a time and it was just sucky as hell coz 1237 steps is a lot. But then Chin fashioned a knee guard thing with Cheryl's bag strap and it helped so much if u see this tq so much chin! But then my other knee started hurting sian
so Nic was like "let's selfie then you won't be so tired shar" HAHA

Ok drama no.2 was halfway down suddenly tourists started getting attacked by the monkeys like apparently clement also got monkeys flung on him so he shook them off and cheryl and nicole were screaming and being damn scared but at this point I was fcking pissed at my knees so I just was like f*everyone that kinda thing and that included the monkeys so I just stomped my way through town this sonofab*tch monkey just lay down in front of me like a freaking model that type and wouldn't budge even though it could sense my presence. So I got fed up and just said excuse me damn loudly to the monkey using some fake angry voice and guess what????? It worked!!!!!!





















No comments:

Post a Comment