Thursday, December 17, 2015

day in the life of krabician mady

HARROW krabi cians!!!! Hope everyone is doing fine in some fun place overseas while im stuck on my bed ok jk anyway its been WATTT ?!? 3 weeks after krabi and looking back at pictures just brings back all the fun times we had together? And listening to na xie nian EVEN WORSE jin emo one leh like sentimental AGRREE? Bf I blog I just wanna say thanks u everyone for making this trip the best 5 days of 2015 legit ok!! Cant thank clem enough for this trip cos not for u we wouldn’t have class trip I love how we took care of everyone really #leavenomanbehind actually only cos got clem and chin JK la but yeah everyone made the trip vvvv fun for me and I wouldn’t have had it any other way this trip really made me feel like we have grown into one big kardashian family, from being strangers 2 years ago to friends to family? WAHHH not many ppl have such an expericene so thank yo gusy really hope we have part 2 3 4 5 6 till infinity ok but pls not to china thanks ok so unfortunately I cant really rem things in chronological order nor know how to blog like pro XY I will try my best READY 3 2 1….

Hi krabicians, I will sart of with memorable times
I wont forget the drama we had everday worse that KPOP leh so yeah I rem holding giresh so tight on his arm (jin hairy BTW) cos he was choking and no joke I was damn scared though I swim faster than phelps and won 9 gold at Beijing oylmpics #just saying, then got seasick omg wore than mrng sickeness HHHAAH JK I want football team rem so krabi gave me some trng alr THANS LA jk I was feeling so uncofmfotable and traumatized by the waves so I cried sozz to make ur worried but thank for helping me esp XY who ddint snroekl like AHH TANK Q and cher luo witht thet black wristband which hoepfullly and I think worked then got caught in heavy rain I think should be convetional rain after emerald springs and I remYH fell? Hehehe YH u jin funny hehe oh then we were so cold and CK and xY #cling were sharing their moment under the umbrella??? AI QING in krbi began……. Until 10 legged beast stroke LMAO

I rem first day stupiak clem and marias in the kitchen played music so loud my parenst from Singapore couls also hear ok JK but yeah just so loud I wanted to fry u all ALIVE acatully maybe not cos ur made bfast for me MUACKS but guess whats the best joke? Someone forgot to rbng the food we made (I mean I made) pls own up NOW jk lets bygones  by bygoens heheh thanks ppl who brought nuts and oreo and sweet AKA MEEEE then  at nite we had truth and dare and impersonations I think giresh can join mediacorp and be a fishball there and CK can join sharpay is high scol musical cos jin drama yi ge HAHHAHA rem  how w plucked giresh hair n had to use a brigh yellow cushon cos coudlt see his hair? I died hahhh ok part 2 tbc cos madmadmadyyy meeting simon and ellen for interview BYEEEEEEE

No comments:

Post a Comment