Tuesday, December 8, 2015

First Day - Jia Ze

I woke up at around 9 am and I was like  "Omg I cannot believe I'm gonna fly in a few hours!?!?" Classic me always does some last minute packing even though I have already been packing for 2 days ,with mummy rushing me and pressuring me as usual. And I would reply with "Chill". Fast forward to the airport. I was genuinely afraid that I would be the latest, which would be a huge irony especially since I live in Pasir Ris! (But thanks westies and gman) Saw Nicole and Madeline near Krispy Kreme and we walked to the staff canteen together, where we saw Cheryl's whole family and then Jina!




Class photo with Jina and Junyuan

Our flight! TR2182
After eating we went to the check in counter and waited while I tested my selfie stick with Yi Hang which I did not use much in the end cos it was too burden. Then we just drag drag till we were almost late but still managed to buy rum though it tasted too much like cough syrup /: I was part of the lucky 6 that got to sit together at the back of the plane (: Yh went in early and just coop my window seat, and mady sat at the aisle seat. During take off mady was abit scared and squeezed my hand while yi hang was sleeping throughout zzz.
Seat buddies 
After dozing off myself too, we had a peaceful landing at Krabi Airport. Small but decent, we queued for quite some time to clear immigration and ended up switching queues a few times, especially those at the back haha. While waiting for some to get their sim cards, we saw some phallic objects at the shop nearby which made me have a hunch that someone is going to bring that back to Singapore (which some did on the last day) 

okay im sleeping tbc... 

No comments:

Post a Comment