Sunday, December 6, 2015

krabi day 1: sharmaine

Hello! Wah it's been super long since I blogged on a shared blog so here goes nothing!!!

DAY 1 KRABI


I was rushing UCAS submissions the morning of Krabi day 1 and then the freaking credit card page hung so I freaked out and had to call the stupid toll line 10 times or smth which was why I was late to pick up xy and clem but it turned out that clement was settling some ticketing thing for his friend so it was ok btwn us except that the 3 of us were kinda late and missed class lunch ((sorry guys)) but giresh was later so it's ok I guess??? But I think loco was upset that we couldn't sit tgt on the plane coz budget airlines seats is dependent on the time u check in



Clement Tan conveniently taking a nap


Xy was obsessed w the starwars xmas tree


I'm amused at the kids next to us like LOL @ that age gap
Guys we are so old sianz


@ the departure gate!!!
I think we were all super duper excited by then, but very late. We only had 10 mins till our flight went off so Nic and I ran to the duty free shop and bought rum which tasted like cough syrup in the end sian but at least it was strong


And we're off! Got an individual window seat next to two primary schools siblings and wah sian they were so noisy and high I just plugged in my earphones and blasted music coz I was super annoyed at them for talking so much although the girl was quite nice to lend me her eraser and pen (sian I'm so ungrateful lel)


Cheryllllllllllllllllllllllll



We tried to #cleryl


We're here! First glimpse of Krabi at the airport!
We got off the plane last so had to queue to go past immigration which was horrid
We joined the line which was snaking so freaking slowly and when we reached the front we realised that there were 5 other queues or smth and were like siannnn so in the end we all joined other queues
Funny part was when JZ said eh can we use tissue to chope place (in the queue) there??? (referring to the other queue)


Don't ask, I like shoe pics


In our mini bus!!!!


Eeeyer w griber


Saw limestones and got excited so I took bursts but they were all blur ah wells
Headed to the supermarket next to buy groceries coz we were planning to cook a couple of meals


Eyyyyyyyyyy


Lol @mady and my snack stash (mostly mady's LOL)



Took super long to find anything so we were the last to leave



I spazzed about how the sunlight ws lighting up the limestones and everyone actually tried to look at them and appreciate them from my POV and I was rly grateful that they tried to entertain me HAHA thanks guys but look!!! It's so pretty!


Nice legs la bubz


Ms Oy's lecture ft attentive kiddos funniest part is Giryl being wide awake and paying attention


Studs la
(Unposed)


Funny part was Mady thinking it was a good idea to sit on the float and float in the pool without getting wet
Well, it failed


I loved the pool! I think I went in once or more every day




Loco can pass me this Polaroid I don't have it sobbles nooo did I leave it in Krabi I will cry


We went to some seafood restaurant and the food was super good!


Soft shell crab was superrrr good





Everyone hungry as f




I think we were playing truth or dare or smth??? Can't rly rmb but here u go
End of day 1 in Krabi!!!

Anw for better visuals and filters visit my blog haha
Sharmaine's blog

No comments:

Post a Comment