Monday, December 7, 2015

krabi day 2: sharmaine

Updated w captions! yay! but sorry my memory of this day is quite bad )":



Started Day 2 with being unable to wake up so woke up to the sound of EDM and my doorstep thanks to Mr Clement Tan and woke up with a horrid headache so I spammed coffee powder in very little water which is probably really unhealthy for my body but whateverrrr 

Oh ya then I spotted a Super nice photo opp and made yohang and loco run to the middle of the road with me while praying damn hard to not get hit down by a car LOL but look!!! It's so pretty!


Sian bring me back to blue skies and sunny days: sg gloomy as hell, can pass off as London alr :/


@ the jetty! Which was mangroves and mud and my slippers kept getting stuck lol also I almost fell at some point I think


Studs la

First 那些年 photo out of 1000 oh ya coz we watched the movie the night before (but I watched it before alr ((surprise)) so I crashed early but still couldn't wake up lol)


Everyone was very bubbly and excited but Wah I rmb the motor being Super freaking loud and somehow Nicole can stand to sit in front of it omg



Prettyyyy can u give me my Polaroid now )":


Limestones! Are these cockpit karsts? I meant to ask but forgot


I think I took 20 of these "front of the boat" pictures but none are nice sian


Messed up orientation coz our boat was tilted upwards (sorry I'm Super fussy about photos and most of these are quite bad like I didn't edit them)": )


Tried to #cleryl part 2 but Giresh 


Loco plssss?


Clement and yohang y'all look like Bengs jkjk but Wah sitting at the front of the boat made me think of the quote from TFIOS which is something like "at that moment, I swear we felt like infinity" and honestly I rly felt like infinity and all the other young, wild and free cliches and they're feelings I Want to rmb forever


Sea spray Super shiok I kept dipping my hand in coz the heat was a little unbearable and then I sprayed ppl w the water hahaha


Someone said Nicole's hand is like a selfie stic LOL



First glimpse of chicken island which we made a fuss about by taking SO many pics I mean like my camera roll has at least 100 pics of this thing lol
Isn't it quite cool that once upon a time earth was at the level of the tip of the chicken head (or higher coz of erosion) and now it's like all the way below at the sea bed so freaking amazing that God created all of This and don't u feel so small???


I think this is actually our only BBGZ pic


BBBZ




luv u bubz guys I think I've a damn bad memory I keep getting order of things wrong so my narratives are pretty non existent I'm just rambling about my thoughts sorry if u wanted descriptions )":









I love Cheryl's GoPro pics Super nice!!! Thanks babe


Chin and clem Swung on this thing until some local came up to us and told us to head back ASAP coz high tide was coming? Is that how u phrase it and I was quite stupid like I still wasted time taking pics of jz and yh and w xy instead of running back ASAP sorry guys


Anyway ya #scare number 1 of the trip which happened here which was that we initially walked from one island to the other over a sandbar and the water was at waist level at first but afterwards coz the tide rose like crazy fast then we were essentially forced to swim BUT we didn't have life vests and the current was actually quite strong and we didn't have googles so had to swim w head up which is harder

And halfway I saw loco and Cheryl struggling, so I swam over and tried to pull loco and swim towards shore with her but after about 1 min I realised that it wasn't working out. So o I tried to take a break by like touching the bottom of the sea bed and then springing back up for air BUT when I did that I couldn't reach the sea floor and then I started panicking like mad coz Loco was still struggling so I just screamed for help and the guys pulled us over and were like just grab Yihnag he's a floatation device HAHA except that it wasn't really funny coz I was legit freaking scared for both of us

And apparently same thing happened to mady and gman but thank god everything was ok in the end thanks to the guys and the fact that we merely ventured off the sandbar and not that the tide rose that much

Anyway next we went snorkelling which was fun but I was quite traumatized by the close shave previously so I really wanted to be safe this time and was scared that I couldn't swim properly but it turns out that its a lot better with a life vest and even though I only snorkelled once before it was quite ok and I spotted quite a few different types of fish (u just need to look long enough) and even one rainbow fish (sian I sound damn bimb but ya I was rly exctied) oh oh oh and I also touched some fish like u have to be damn fast and I did it yayyyyy!!! I think I was quite obsessed about seeing fish for 2 days in Krabi like the snorkelling day and the emerald pool day, ask loco she'll tell u

Sian I miss seeing everyone everyday


I think there were just 10000 of the same fish (pictured above LOL)


Cheryl bringing sexy back
Wah I love the water's colour gradient?? Super pretty!!!!!!



The pic I took of the crab is definitely not as nice as CK's lol his has freaking air bubbles wah damn nice oh ya anw yeah we saw a crab and I took a snapchat of it!!!!!!


Love how u can see rain falling in a distance while it is still dry here




I've a really bad memory like I can't rmb if we went to this island before or after Poda Island
But it's ok! Anyway there was some fertility cave here and apparently if u take a pic w the dicks it gives u fertility so I took a snap hat coz Angelia said that since I made a trip here I should just do it LOL ok bye


Lavs


They tried to recreate J1 class camp pic lel


U can see how Clement was scheming all along JK


And how Chin legit tried to save CK


XY ur so cutes we should meet up like wth we live 200 metres away and I haven't seen u in 5 days or smth????????? #overlyattached


Leer ur rly cool bubz


AHaha I posted this on insta and the comments by ruki were lol


Madmadmadelele


We could have thrown Xinying away but we didn't coz we r very nice girls!!!!!!


YEY


Jz pimp


sobbles so much memories blogging this




Eyyyyyyy<3



No edits so a little backlit sorryyy)":


I love this pic if I were loco I would make this my DP (but maybe crop cheryl out)
*hint*


YAYYYYYY wah Jz's pants rly stand out huh??? lol


Sian I didn't straighten the pic sorry sorry



Anyway just sharing I fell on my butt after this failed jump shot and got my shirt wet again


shit the order of locations rly damn fked up now I'm very confused someone pls help me or enlighten me wrt the order of events



Loco got cropped out of pic lol ft dat hair


Ppl behind living da kardashian lyfe


kardashian lyfe part 2
 

Pool party (why not since we were alr gross, yay!)


It started raining then so we paired up to buy food and shop around and I was w nic who's very patient and a great shopping buddy coz we both wanted to get our nails done oh except that she's DAMN tall so I got kinda drenched but it's ok heheheheheeehehe


oh ya except that the store was closing but we took a pic of it and actually went back yayyyy
shit guys I think I'm a bit high ehehehe


The guys randomly started doing pushups and core so loco and I did core too WAH loco is damn hardcore (do u get it!!!!!!) super strong abs I am so lousy compared to her 








Anw we played truth or dare (I can't rmb if this was before or after Krabi town sian) and funny parts include when chin chose dare and I asked him to post a selfie on his insta HAHA (pictured above) and giresh choosing dare and having his legs waxed oops (my idea) and clem and ange doing some gwiyomi and situps combi thing which was hilarious coz clement alr knew how to do the actions somehow?????? suspicious hahaha

And then for I have never damn sian I messed up and thought that the most inexperienced person would do forfeits but NO its the people who have done the most things so people started targeting specific people, ie me, like rebonded hair, ok laaaa (poop emoji), so I died 3 TIMES

First time's forfeit was I can't rmb sian, second time was to act out giresh/ ck/ clement/ chin and I just did some lame sleeping and soccer all day err day thing and mady did smth too but I can't rmb oh oh oh clement and chin did some hilarious thing of mady and I basically screaming a lot about Kaiser and running and falling and swearing hahahaha and ck and gman did some us falling during PE and me snapchatting mady wtf I don't snapchat during PE okkkkk it's not allowed anyway hehehehehe oh ya funny part was when giresh said "wah I laughed so hard I pee in my pants alr" it's quite accurate like mady has said it at least 5 times HAHA sry love u bubz. Then third time was 6 legged beast with loco and Mady and I but it failed horribly lel

Then we got super tired and called it a night yayyy!!!!!!! Idk if everyone slept but I think I went to bed ok done yay byeeeeee

Sian guys my memory SUCKS a lot wah I rly hope A levels went ok lol

No comments:

Post a Comment