Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Krabi Day 1: Ethen Y.Song

Ok I don't really remember what time I woke up but I remember I packed my luggage at like 12am + book hotel for Japan trip= slept at like 230am so i was fucking screwed but nvm. So I took a car and reached the airport rather on time but I didn't know where the photo taken on the class group is so i walked towards starbucks then jz told me opposite direction then i was like "fml" so i had to walk back.


And then I met a bunch of ppl at the starwars such as ange and loco and cheryl. Everyone was damn facepalm towards me wearing my "RAFFLES FENCING" shirt then i told them that my entire luggage was filled with ri shirts sorry guys but one of the last chances to wear them so FUGGIT :DDD

AND THEN DUH DUH DUH DUH!!!!! a couple known as "JONA" came walking towards us SINGLE SHETS while HOLDING HANDS then we all shed tears of JELLY (jk we didn't... or did we...? XP)
And then we went to the staff canteen to eat lah i ate some korean fish damn nice lah but not as nice as murtabak
 On our way to the staff canteen we needed to climb some stairs then chin immediately took someone(i think loco's) luggage then i wanted to help ange but she didn't want to give me then i was like "Walao like this i look like gay compared to chin sia" but on hindsight when do I ever look straight in front of chin LOL so whuteva lalalala

And then we headed back to the entrance there to wait for #cling and shark and also the fashionably late GITESH (not waiting for GG) and this was where i slightly died and sat on my luggage which proved to be a rather nice seat.
SORRY #JONA I DIDN'T INTEND TO LIGHTBULB PLS DUN DISOWN ME but Jina was legit damn zai could tell that i was dying due to my 230am sleep (p.s. maybe cause chin also slept at ard same time)
I remember ppl were already like taking pictures and jz was unleashing his new high-tech selfie stick which we will hardly see in the actual trip HAHA while i was just dying at the sidelines damn it lah my bro make me stay up for nothing urghhhh x.x

Oh and i remember that me and lemon's luggage were sibeh small and light like ard 6kg? when the luggage case itself is probably 2kg HAHA hello girls pls teach us how to pack more stuff XDD
And then we took this picture while the police judges us from behind. My mum saw this picture and thought 15 ppl were going for the trip haha kudos to jina and KJY
For some reason this picture reminds me of the below photo #memories
CLASS CAMP 2014
                                   
YEAHH seat buddies for and back WHEW WHEW
We didn't do much on the actual plane ride then i don't rmb much except that i slept and slept and... slept. I saw the meanders and stuff on descend then I got reminded of my horrible H2 geography experience then i screamed "MR LAIII!!!" in my heart while the geog elites (CK, XY, CHIN) adjacent to our seats were uttering all the elite terms while I'm lamenting my inferior geog skills but nvm A'S ARE OVER HAHAHAHAHA

Me trying to matchmake #giryl but failing
 The customs place so long and slow i cannot even... luckily loco came to notify us abt shorter queues then we could disperse up. I was supposed to be one of the first to clear customs but i forgot to fill in our address then i kanna kicked back and became last #badluckethen I remember they had this damn hilarious poster there saying something along the lines of "Good people come in, Bad people go out" or something then we died slightly haha damn funny

Oh and at the exit of the hotel when ppl were buying SIM card, it was where we first saw a shop selling D*CKS and D*CKS. Yum yum but we were too conservative at this point to do anything bout it XP BUT STAY TUNED FOR MORE D*CK STORY ON 2ND AND LAST DAY heu heu

Then after that we hopped on the car waiting outside and OFF WE GO!!!!! START OF KRABI ADVENTURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Not really a scenery guy but ok gotta admit its pretty nice and reminds me of Phnom Penh (ARE ALL SEA CITIES SAMA SAMA?)

Car buddies feat. me being a rebel who wears sunglasses in the car

Capitalism with Tai Tai Koh
And then we went to buy groceries at the Lotus place for more details can go watch Cheryl's video she essentially captured everything but I was just carrying a basket everywhere trying to get staples and salt and stuff. Happy that most of the stuff had english written so we didn't mistake oil for apple juice though i did mistake sugar for salt so kudos to me. Rmb loco went to buy some yoghurt/milk drink with cheryl while the rest were just hunting for snacks. Also quite amazed but the large number of ang mohs there seriously globalisation you fuck up the world. I bought like 2 small packets of potato chips and 1 packet of chocolate bar for snacks which is like air compared to what others bought hahaha

AND THEN... we arrived at the bomb... UMI VILLA!!!!!!! Before we came here this is what i imagined of our accomodation:
Source: Housing in Kovan, Singapore (2015)

BUT what we got was this: 
Source: Housing in Hougang, Singapore (2015) 
Source: Housing in Hougang, Singapore (2015)

at that point i thought ok idm just staying here forever bye friends

Never blew so hard in my life... tiring.
 Before anything else, we needed to get serious business done: BLOWING CATHERINE!! nothing spectacular abt it except that i kept squeezing the nozzle then all the air escaped initially sian. But after this experience I can safely say that I've become a good blower! :)) Leave it to me guys if future blows are needed :))

After that we went to eat at this nice and cheap seafood restaurant the food there is damn godly come let you have a glimpse below:




My table mates were Maddie, shark and xyintherain. I entrusted xyintherain with the task of eating 2 bowls of rice but MISSION FAILED haha. Then in the end i practically soloed all the rice lol. Then at this point my head is really aching like hell cause of the lack of sleep. So when we returned to the villa i just bathed and died on the double bed on second floor while everyone else partied below at the pool sian. But in actual fact i never fell asleep until quite late cause not very used to the bed haha,

ANWS, this is the end of KRABI DAY 1 i think stay tuned to subsequent days but it is really damn tiring to write this hahahaha

No comments:

Post a Comment