Monday, December 7, 2015

DAY 1 - Cheryl ^^

So this is kind of my first time writing a blogpost so please forgive me if it's not up to standards haha xP


Day 1, Singapore 
Basically the night before, we arranged to meet at 1130 at T2 airport's Krispy Kreme but guess who woke up at 1030? That's right, it's me hahahaha. I was planning to sleep in more because tbh I forgot that we were flying off to krabi on that day (shoot) but my dad threatened me to wake up by saying that I was gonna miss my flight and I shot up and saw that the clock was flashing 1030am and I panicked because i had last minute stuff like my gopro, which I left to charge overnight, amongst other things to pack and this was accompanied by my dad repeatedly asking me if I wanted to swap out my tiny 5 litre dry bag for a bigger bag, which obviously didn't happen because I had no time anyway lol. So after rushing for half an hour, I practically scrambled out of my house with my family hoping that I wouldn't be the last to reach haha. (thank god for my parents who drove me to the airport phew)

So after reaching the airport, I went to change money and then went over to the staff canteen where I then parted ways with my family. As I turned in, the first face I spotted was *drumroll* CHIN and guess who was behind .......... JINAAAAA!!! Imagine how shocked I was when I saw her irl hahah but they're seriously so cute
together I kennot aishhhh 😍😍😍 Then I went over to meet the rest and sat with like loco, ange and yihangggg haha so we talked for a bit and then nic and the rest came!! After which nic and I walked around the staff canteen together but eventually split ways to buy food, in my case was a plate of chicken horfun which was bad so I didn':t eat much :( Then afterwards because we had to check in, we decided to just meet the latecomers *ahem ahem* at the check in counter so we proceeded there. Otw as I was walking with nic, she started singing "and you can keep me inside the pocket of my ripped jeans" while pointing to her pocket of the pair of ripped jeans she was wearing AND I JUST DIED HAHAHAHAHA but mady who was walking with us didn't get it hahaha poor thing (nic you're soooo cuteeee!!!) 

3/4 of the latecomers then came aka the westies haha so when I first saw them, I got a shock because while I was used to the sight if an overly excited shar and xy, I wasn't expecting clement with permed hair haha it was an interesting sight! But our team was still incomplete because we were waiting for gman who was SHOPPING *clap clap clap* So the rest waited at the entrance while the westies went to eat. While waiting we tested out the gopro and nic's hat haha and had a hat throwing competition (which I won against loco tyvm) then suddenly somebody said "OMG I THINK THAT'S GIRESH" only to realise it was just another person with a similar skin colour MAJOR LOL HAHAHA (sorry gman it wasn't on purpose hahaha). Ok so we continued waiting and finally saw giresh with (using a loco tone) "GITESSSHHHH" HAHAHA ofc we slow clapped to welcome gman who came in jeans and a superman (??) hat and then our team was still incomplete because we were missing the westies ahhhh so by this point people were getyjng anxious about missing the flight and all (especially loco) so we headed out to the check in counter only for somebody to call saying that clement FORGOT HIS PASSPORT (cue mass panic mode!!) After which the westies came while we were trying to figure out the fastest way he could get his passport while we stalled the flight but guess what, it turned out to be a PRANK πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘πŸ˜‘ anyway so thinking that all was ok we checked in but because we checked in late we had to sit separately except for the 6 lucky people who got to sit in the same row :( Also, while this happened, gman who booked his ticket separately only realised at the last minute that he had a baggage limit of 10kg πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘ πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ luckily chin had a light baggage so he could combine his baggage with chin lol 

So after the whole check in fiasco, we could finally move into the departure hall in which shar and nic decided to get alcohol from DFS even though we were already almost late (p.s. this was 10 minutes before the flight was about to leave). I went in with them anyway just to see what theh would buy haha and they bought rum which was tbh quite disgusting and tasted like cough syrup :( Meanwhile, chin and the rest waited outside DFS and came up with our hashtag!! #7Crabi wheee 

After which, we ran to board the plane (with many toilet breaks in between) and eventually managed to catch our flight wew

Then the flight took off and it was really cool seeing all the stuff we learnt in geog irl, being a geog student has its perks la, it was interesting to see cumulus towers and like limestone formations and meandering rivers amongst other things!! And it was quite fun sitting behind shar haha plus #GLC struck so I got a window seat which had a really gr8910 view. Sometimes I wish that I could stay up in the clouds more just so that I can view more of nature's beauty 😢

Day 1, Krabi
After a 1.5h flight, we reached KRABBIIII but because we were waiting for the rest to gather together we ended up the last few to leave the plane and waited really long for immigration to clear lol. I remember that when it was finally our turn at the immigration counter, people were making weird faces at the camera hahahaha which was damn funny from the officer's side of the counter (I think somebody made a duck face LOL) anyway as part of the group who cleared immigration first, we went to collect the luggage for the rest but we only collected 12 when we were suppose to have 13, then we realised we were missing nicole's luggage but we only saw a luggage with the name ashley on it but we didn't know an ashley so we didn't take it until a while later when we really couldn't find nic's luggage that we realised that ashley was nicole's MIDDLE name and the luggage we saw go around the conveyor belt like twice was ger luggage lol then afterwards we gathered everybody and headed out of the arrival hall. Only to be greeted by the sign that said "Welcome Clement" and the rest of us were just like "ONLY CLEMENT???" and then we burst out laughing. Anws otw to our villa we were suppose to drop by the supermarket so we split into different groups to be more efficient. I was in the staples and condiments group with gman and yohang!! So then we split into 2 vans and headed out!

While in the van, we partied to JB and One Direction (which to be very honest I wasn't really into previously) and it was really fun if you check out our videos haha!! 

Then we reached our TESCO like some suburban, new growth pole or something like that and then we went to find our stuff!! I'm too lazy to talk about it but I have a video of almost the entire shopping trip which you guys can watch except for the end because my gopro battery died :"""( This is where we majorly exceeded our budget LOL but it was fun shopping hahaha 

Then, we went to the villa where we found Ms Oy!! When we were heading there, I was a bit unsure at first because I originally thought our villa was going to be by the sea and that the swimming pool would be a lot bigger BUT overall it was a really nice place to stay in and hang out in general! While clement and loco were helping to arrange our itinery for the next few days, the rest of us decided to just hang around and settle the amount that we overspent. After which we decided to split rooms where #GLC struck again and I unknowingly got one of the better rooms for loco and I xP Then the guys decided to blow up catherine even though we already had floats and balls in the pool which tbh was a super funny sight hahaha xP 

Then after unpacking and settling down, we headed out for DINNER!! I'm not sure what the restaurant is called but the food was awesome and it was really quite value for money wew! Music there was really chill and quite nice to jam to (they basically took popular songs and changed them up but it was interesting!!) 

Afterwards, we all came back and then chilled by the pool except for loco (who got dunked in by shar and mady) and ofc shar and mady lol so they tried to dunk me in a few times also but failed because I had my gopro as immunity hahah then afterwards more people got in to play with catherine and all, it looked quite fun but I wasn't really ready to go in that night. So while chin played the ukulele, I chilled at the side with the acapella group and then ange!!! Poor yihang wasn't feeling well so he slept early :( Anyway so after I decided to stop filming and put the gopro down, while I was by the side of the pool, I got dunked damn :( hahaha but then I had a lot of fun afterwards also so no regrets la XD

So after I bathed and all, we settled down to watch ι‚£δΊ›εΉ΄ which tbh was more M18 then I expected but hahaha it was where our inside jokes came from hahaha (4-legged beast😏😏😏) but the ending omg the guy's an idiot 😠 guys please don't ever let the one you like go so easily especially when both of you like each other!! The uncle she married in the end couldn't even match up to the guy please :(:( haha ok but this is just the cheesy me ranting after a non-happy ending xP We then headed to bed around 3? And prepared for the next day! So for now, I'm gonna stop here, sorry for the long post haha but it was the small things that struck me the most so I tried to include them here! And sorry for the current lack of photos cause I'm on my tablet and I can't really upload them now :( will update soon!!

~When I am with you,
  there's no place I'd rather be~

No comments:

Post a Comment